While I’m all for shopping at Forever 21 and Wal-Mart when I’m buying for myself, I can’t bear the thought of actually giving someone a gift from one of these stores…I’m not even that cheap! So here’s some helpful suggestions for gifting those special people in your life with a pricey present on a less than luxe budget!
1. Buy items in rich, luxurious fabrics like cashmere! Cashmere Hoodie $79.50
2. Buy from the lower priced designer labels like Marc by Marc Jacobs! MJ Charm Bangle $63.90
3. Pick unique, practical gifts that the recipient wouldn’t buy for themselves! Juicy Couture Gloves $37.90
4. Don’t underestimate the impact of presentation…when something comes from a really nice store, chances are the packaging will truly make an impression! Barneys New York Bangle $89.00
5. Buy items that are personal! If someone is a traveler, buy them something that will help them travel in style! Leather Passport Holder $35.00
6. Buy for the home! This way, you don’t have to buy individual gifts and you can buy something more substantial! Kalorik Espresso Maker $99.00